Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: shakes my head

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hasn't been a lot of activity lately anyway...

  2. #12
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    mayeb cause someone created her OWN board an is buzy there... points in babi's direction [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll have you know that I frequent ALL of the boards on my quicklinks, and considering the time spent on my computer - get a chance to read every updated thread.
    The only reason I don't post is because I can't think of something to contribute.

    So ner [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i had biscuits this morning....

    hungry jack....

    flaky layers....

    with butter....


    those things should be outlawed

  5. #15
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Damnit Jim .. now i am hungry again! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •